Instructor-led Online Training
Spring & Summer Dates:
April 27, 2022
June 13, 2022
August 1, 2022
This training lays the foundation for building a
restorative school community by introducing and exploring relational and restorative principles and concepts, proactive community building strategies and a non-punitive approach for responding to harm through the lens of repairing relationships and restoring community.
Training content includes:
• Exploring a relational and restorative school culture
• Origins of restorative practice
• Defining school-based restorative practices
• Application of relational principles
• Historical review of zero tolerance policies and impact
• Traditional vs. restorative approach & response to harm
• Overview of the continuum of restorative practices
Participants: Open to all members of the public.
* Please note: this training is designed primarily for school-based staff and educators but the material can easily be applied to all settings.
+ free access to monthly community of practice
group coaching sessions
9am-4pm (Pacific Daylight Time)
Video conferencing details will be shared upon registration.
Participants will receive extensive training materials and supporting implementation resources.