Time & Location
Aug 02, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Online Event with Live Instructor
About the Event
This training introduces the core structure and components of proactive, community building circle design, and circle keeping practice.
• Circle design & structure
• Types of circles
• Circle keeping best practices
• Relational skill building
• Affective language
Participants: Open to all members of the public, but a previous introduction to RP is required to participate in this training.
** Please note: this training is designed primarily for school-based staff and educators but the material can easily be applied to all environmental settings.Terms & Conditions :
Please note, registration is not final until payment has been received.
Cancelation and Refund Policy:
- Cancelations 28 days (4 weeks) or more before the training will be fully refunded, minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancelations 14- 27 days before the training will be refunded at 50% of the training cost.
- Cancelations within 2 weeks (1-13 days) of the training is not subject to a refund; however, someone from your organization or network may attend in your place. (Please be sure to communicate any changes prior to the start of the training)
+$5.63 service fee
+$5.63 service fee0