Time & Location
Aug 01, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Online Event with Live Instructor
About the Event
This training lays the foundation for building a
restorative school community by introducing and exploring relational and restorative principles and concepts, proactive community building strategies and a non-punitive approach for responding to harm through the lens of repairing relationships and restoring community.
• Exploring a relational and restorative school culture
• Origins of restorative practice
• Defining school-based restorative practices
• Application of relational principles
• Historical review of zero tolerance policies and impact
• Traditional vs. restorative approach & response to harm
• Overview of the continuum of restorative practices
Participants: Open to all members of the public.
* Please note: this training is designed primarily for school-based staff and educators but the material can easily be applied to all environmental settings.
Terms & Conditions :
Please note, registration is not final until payment has been received.
Cancelation and Refund Policy:
- Cancelations 28 days (4 weeks) or more before the training will be fully refunded, minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancelations 14- 27 days before the training will be refunded at 50% of the training cost.
- Cancelations within 2 weeks (1-13 days) of the training is not subject to a refund; however, someone from your organization or network may attend in your place. (Please be sure to communicate any changes prior to the start of the training)
+$5.63 service fee
+$5.63 service fee0